- 2 Large Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1 Large Avocado (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 Spanish Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 Small Red Chilli (seed removed)
- 2tbsp Chives (finely sliced)
- Handful of Heirloom Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Meredith Dairy Marinated Goat Cheese
- 2tbsp Basil Leaves
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Combine avocado, Spanish onion, chilli, chives and capers in a bowl.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Toast your bread, then top with sliced tomatoes, avocado and as much Meredith Dairy Marinated Goat Cheese as you wish.
Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, another squeeze of lemon juice, scatter with basil leaves and serve immediately.
Optional - a freshly poached egg on top if desired.