You'll get a kick out of this great take on an old school classic - Kikkoman's Lamb Roast recipe!
- 125ml Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 5 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 20g Rosemary (finely chopped)
- 20ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.2kg Leg of Lamb
- 1 bunch Heirloom Carrots (washed and trimmed)
- 1/2 Pumpkin (cut into wedges)
- 4 Desiree Potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 head Garlic (cloves separated)
- 40ml Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 50g Seeded Mustard
Marinade the lamb in garlic, Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce, rosemary and olive oil.
Roast to desired degree of doneness.
Combine vegetables with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and toss. Roast vegetables with garlic cloves.
To complete, deglaze the pan juices with hot stock, mustard and Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce and thicken with cornflour.
Serve lamb with roasted vegetables and jus.
TIP - Mixing Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce and the pan juices from the roast lamb makes a robust and rich jus. This recipe would work with any cut of lamb or beef.